women’s healing circle
Collective trauma is trauma that is shared between a group of people. It can include things like a plane crash, natural disaster, mass shootings, famines, war, a pandemic – or the collective trauma that women have experienced.
As a gender, women have endured many, many years of both generational and collective trauma. Women have been traumatized through physical, sexual, emotional, and economic abuse for generations. This trauma has had an impact on how women show up in the world in many ways. In particular, it has caused women to have an underlying feeling of not feeling safe. Yes, things are improving, but we still have a long way to go.
When we heal trauma on an energetic, spiritual, cellular level it helps us reconnect to our inner knowing, our inner wisdom. We have the answers inside of us, but trauma, struggles, loss, grief, life, etc., causes us to look outside of ourselves and lose touch with our inner wisdom.
If you are a woman and are tired of:
- putting everybody else’s needs ahead of your own
- not using your authentic voice
- overthinking and overanalyzing everything
- trying to be perfect
- hiding who you truly are and how you truly feel
I invite you to join a 6-week Women’s Healing Circle where you will learn:
- to clear, set, and maintain your energetic boundaries, so that you are not being constantly pulled by your loved ones, to take care of them first
- taking care of your needs first is the most loving thing you can do for yourself and for the people in your life
- to use your voice in an assertive and spiritually power-driven way
- to connect to your inner wisdom, inner guidance, so you can stop second-guessing yourself and move forward with confidence and ease
- to break free from the energetic hold your past trauma(s) have on you, so you can feel confident with yourself and your life
I am passionate about helping women heal from the trauma that keeps them stuck living a life they feel they “should” be living – so they can break free and live a life they truly desire. As an intuitive healer, I connect with God, angels, ascended masters that guide me to provide deep energetic healing. It is non-denominational spiritual healing work.
As we heal ourselves, we are also healing the collective. When you join a Women’s Healing Circle you will feel empowered, connected, safe and most importantly seen and heard.
Here are the details:
- 6 – week course, meeting weekly via Zoom
- 3 – 5 pm EST, 2 – 4pm CST, 1 – 3 pm MST
- Dates (Wednesdays):
- September 7
- September 14
- September 21
- September 28
- October 5
- October 12
- Total Investment: $247
Week 1: Collective trauma among women
- Identify how trauma shows up in your life – the subtle and not so subtle ways.
- It is powerful when you are aware of trauma in your life and what kind of impact it has made on your life. Awareness is the key to unlocking your path to peace.
Week 2: Energetics of healing
- We are all made of energy. This energy is always changing, shifting, moving. Are you the master of your energy?
- When you know how to clear, set, and maintain your energetic boundaries, you can lovingly release the hold that loved ones can have on you.
Week 3: Unlocking your inner guidance, your inner knowing
- Coming back to your center & accepting exactly where you are at – – even when you are faced with difficult people or situations.
- You will connect to your inner wisdom, inner guidance, so you can stop second-guessing yourself and move forward with confidence and ease.
Week 4: Releasing and letting go
- Untangle yourself from what is no longer serving you (the inner critic, perfectionism, the past, etc.)
- When you let go of perfection and the inner chatter, it frees you to use your voice in an assertive and spiritually power-driven way
Week 5: Nurturing yourself
- Incorporating easy, simple self-care, self-love, and self-compassion practices.
- You will realize that taking care of your needs first is the most loving thing you can do for yourself and for the people in your life.
Week 6: Bringing it all together
- Imagine feeling confident and having an internal sense of peace.
- We will also have time to review the past 5 weeks, answer questions.
- What is next?
- We will start with a grounding meditation and end with a powerful group healing meditation.
- There will be time set aside for each woman to share during our call. This will be optional. Although highly encouraged. Allowing yourself to be seen and heard is an important part of the healing process.
It is time for women to come together to support, empower, lift up, and love one another – so that each of us can find our unique path to peace. Remember, as we work on our own healing, we are also healing the collective.
If you are ready to heal YOUR trauma while helping to heal collective trauma that women have experienced – join a Women’s Healing Circle today. Come experience the shifts that happen to your mind, body, and spirit when you invest in YOURSELF and YOUR HEALING.
I can’t wait to meet you!
Total Investment: $247