There are many paths to discovering your path to peace. Here is how I can help you find yours. Review the options below and choose what feels best to you.
intuitive healing sessions
Would you like individualized healing?
Are you ready to release energetic blocks that have been holding you back?
Maybe you are not sure you have any blocks or what energetic blocks are. Whatever your response is, it is perfectly normal.
Your energetic blocks may be on a conscious and/or unconscious level. You do not need to be completely aware of what they are.
Here are some signs that you have blocks to release:
- you feel stuck
- you have a harsh inner critic
- you feel alone and/or lonely
- you feel unseen and/or unheard
- you would like your life to be different
- you have a difficult time making decisions
- you are great at taking care of everyone else
- you compare yourself, your life - to everyone around you
- you have experienced a loss - of a dream, a goal, a loved one
- you've lost touch with your goals, your passions - with what you truly desire
- you are waiting for something, someone else to change before you allow yourself to change
Single session: $125
3 package sessions: $315 (16% savings)
6 package sessions: $635 (18% savings)
Pathway to Peace (Healing Trauma)
Are you on your healing path? Do you feel like you’ve done the work or are doing the work, but you still feel stuck? Would you like to finally . . . let go . . . of the hold that your past trauma has on you so you can find your PEACE?
Come experience a gentle yet powerful three-step process that will allow you to energetically release and heal your past traumas.
Everyone has experienced trauma in their lives, albeit at varying degrees. In the most simple terms, trauma is any unwanted change in your life.
- The loss of a relationship. A divorce, a break-up with a partner, a friend, or a family member.
- The loss of the idea of how you thought your life was going to unfold. This could be related to a career, financial, relationship, family, etc.
- Bullying, either physical or verbal. It could be as simple as a comment made to us by a mentor, a teacher, or a parent when we were a child. The comment can stick with us for years and years – such as “you will never succeed or you are not smart.”
- Emotional or physical abuse that occurred during childhood and/or adulthood.
- The loss of a dream, a goal, a pet, or a loved one.
- Miscarriage, infertility, childless by circumstance.
- A financial setback.
- A life-threatening illness.
- A serious injury or accident.
- Witnessing traumatic events.
Unfortunately, our society doesn’t teach us how to move through, process, and heal our trauma. We are taught to brush it off, don’t talk about it, be strong, ignore it, etc. This causes us to feel shame and guilt about what happened and reinforces us to avoid healing our trauma.
If you are ready to create change in ways that will allow you to live the life you truly desire, sign-up for a Pathway to Peace-Healing Trauma session with me today.
Sessions are virtual. Once you sign-up you will receive a zoom link for our online call.
1-hour Pathway to Peace - Healing Trauma - $99
pathway to healing (virtual)
Don't worry if you do not live close by. You can also experience this powerful 3-step trauma process virtually, via Zoom, an online video conferencing platform
The process takes approximately one hour. You will be guided through an energetic clearing practice that will allow you to release and heal your past traumas.
If you are ready to create change in ways that will allow you to live the life you truly desire, click below to get started.
Virtual - Trauma process: $119
After working with Monica, I felt grounded & secure in my own body. I felt she really understood what I needed from our time together.
LATEST FROM MY BLOG
Let's stay connected. . .
These days I have found my peace. I live with my husband of 16 years, Dave, and our dogs Waylon and Willie. I am co-creating my life with the Divine, God, Source, Spirit, which provides me the freedom and flexibility to live the life I desire, not a life I “should” be living.
But it wasn’t always this way.